Job description / Role
• Oversee the operation of the Service desk staff and ensure that end users are receiving the appropriate levels of service for stadium technology services.
• This includes the responsibilities of managing procedures related to the identification, prioritization and resolution of end users service desk requests, including the logging, monitoring, tracking, communicating and coordinating the helpdesk functions.
• 5-10 years of relevant experience in the same field preferably with multi-cultural corporation/organization. 2 year should be in a similar position / responsibility, preferably in a similar Industry.
• Previous experience in IT service desk, helpdesk or IT Support Centre operation
• Well exposed to industry standards and best practices in IT Service management, Customer Services, service quality
• Preferred to have experience working within multi-sport venues or stadiums hosting mega events
• Qualified to Bachelor degree level in an IT related subject.
About the Company
INTALEQ is a Qatar based Sports & Entertainment Technology Solutions and Services provider aspiring to be a global technology player in the niche fields of Sports and Entertainment Technology. Established as a joint venture between Aspire Zone Foundation in Qatar and Ooredoo, a Qatar based global telecom services provider, INTALEQ is a spin off from the technology team of Aspire Zone Foundation and is currently playing a lead role in the country’s preparation for the World Cup Football Tournament in 2022.
Over the years, INTALEQ has created several innovative IT products and solutions related to Sports Venue Management and Event Management that have been deployed for a wide range of events & tournaments hosted within Aspire Zone Foundation’s multi-sports complex since the Doha Asian Games in 2006. The highly skilled team of in-house Sports Technology professionals have also been instrumental in the creations of several unique solutions across multiple areas of Sports Science, Sports Performance, Sports Medicine and in addition several unique Fan Engagement Solutions. With the World Cup at its door steps, Qatar is also going through transformation in its Sports technology sector where INTALEQ is playing a lead consulting and service provider role.
With our deep rooted passion for sports, INTALEQ believes that it can contribute to the success of any sports entity or event organizer by establishing long-lasting partnerships that leverage our wealth in sports technology for the betterment of sports, athletes and the global fan community.
Technical Support Analyst
Equinox Global Investments
Manager IT Service Management
IT Infrastructure Specialist - System Admin & Security