Job description / Role
• Minimum of 15 years post-graduate and demonstrable experience in the review and design of similar large scale sewerage and/or surface & ground water deep tunnel projects constructed by TBMs.
• Must demonstrate experience in respect of the technical and financial proposals, evaluation and constructability, technology deployment and solving technical problem that may arise during construction.
• In-depth knowledge of design procedures
• Technically proficient in all aspects of tunnelling and shafts interfacing and interpreting MEP/architectural/structural engineering requirements
• It is an essential requirement to have previous experience in managing similar large scale sewerage and/or surface & ground water deep tunnel projects delivered under Design & Build projects.
• Experience must include all Health & Safety and Environmental Protection aspects of the construction and operation of deep underground structures works.
• Ability to coordinate, corporate and communicate with other construction projects in the vicinity of the works, in addition to effectively consulting with Statutory Bodies in respect of acquiring necessary consents and licenses.
• Must be fluent in English, both written and spoken, with an excellent capability in written technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills;
• Ability to use design software is compulsory
• Computer skills are mandatory
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil engineering from an accredited University with Professional Qualifications from a recognized International Institution and with a professional career development record all as approved by the Engineer.
• Chartered Engineer status from an accredited institution is required.
• Membership of an accredited tunneling and/or Project Management Institution would be an advantage.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Senior Project Engineer/Project Manager
Construction Manager (Resident Engineer)
Senior Infrastructure / Civil Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||29 Nov|
Senior Civil Engineer / Infrastructure Engineer - Wet Utilities