Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client operates out of the Middle East. They are currently seeking a Senior Utilities Engineer to manage and oversee the FM contractors in charge of the gas network, district cooling, and vacuum waste.
• Monitoring the supply of utilities in collaboration with the Project Manager
• Reading and interpreting blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and reports submitted by contractors
• Researching and analyzing the contractors’ design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of the designs or applications
• Guiding and assisting contractors in the production of structured O&M manuals
• Maintaining and making available a register of all temporary activities’ consumption
• Submitting reports on consumption and analysis, including benchmarks with comparable internal and external sites
• Investigating equipment failures and diagnosing faulty operations, and making recommendations to the maintenance contractors
• Overseeing the installation, operation, maintenance, and repair to ensure that machines and equipment are installed by contractors and functioning according to specifications
• Implementing maintenance and safety procedures, service schedules, and materials supply
• Managing the utility invoices, as well as water supply and waste management contractors for the buildings
• Degree qualification in an Engineering subject
• 8 years’ experience in a similar role for a large real estate development within the GCC market
• Excellent technical capabilities
• Strong understanding of Master Community Management, Facility Management, and Owners’ Association Management Services
• Fluency in English is essential, along with excellent communication skills
• Very strong team working skills, with the ability to interact effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
If you fulfill the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV and contact details online.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.