Job description / Role
Assist in preparation of valuing The company Private Equity and Real Estate (Direct and Fund) Investments. The Senior Valuation Analyst continues to liaise with sector teams, continually gaining broad-based experience in financial analysis and valuation of investments. The Senior Valuation Analyst must continue to increase his/her understanding of individual investments assigned to them and the factors affecting the sector in which those investments operate. Support the delivery of valuations to Back-office and performance reporting team systems and people.
- Prepare valuation packs prepared for the company's direct and indirect private equity and real estate investments
- Regularly discuss and agree with sector teams the valuations and get agreement on final numbers
- Support and provide valuable input into design of optimal Valuation Office structure
- Ensure deadlines are met for valuations for all unlisted investments as per the timelines.
- Participate in current projects where in-house valuations may be required.
- Develop relationships internally and externally to facilitate the valuation process.
- Ensure all relevant experience and knowledge is transferred to the team to build a highly professional and knowledgeable workforce for the company.
- Maintain necessary records and auditable files related to assigned coverage.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Professional qualification such as CFA, ACCA or CPA preferable.
About the Company
With a combined 35 years within the investment management, accounting and software engineering, you can rely on us to identify the perfect candidates, with full discretion, both efficiently and seamlessly to exceed your expectations.