Job description / Role
- Make inspections as and when requested by the contractor.
- Monitor the work progress, compare to the accepted program of work and report.
- Coordinate with the Site Engineer (Landscape) for daily duties and submission of daily reports.
- Prepare daily / weekly reports about the status of construction activities.
- Monitor the contractor for safe working practice and compliance with all HSSE regulations and the contractors Safety Plan.
- Participate in all site safety training and comply with all site safety protocols.
- Must at least in Technical 3 year Diploma
- Should be more than 15 (fifteen) years overall experiences
- Minimum of 10 (ten) years’ experience (required with GCC) in major road project, construction and infrastructure
About the Company
GEIC is one of the leading multidisciplinary consultancy offices in Doha. We have “A” Grade Registration in Architecture, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Quantity Surveying disciplines, and we have been providing project management and engineering consultancy services since 2001 for all types of projects.
Our portfolio comprise road and highway projects, integrated infrastructure projects, building projects, logistics projects and specialized facility projects. Our main clients include governmental entities such as Ashghal, Kahramaa, Qatar Petroleum, Qatar Foundation, Msherieb Properties, and corporate/private sector clients such as Barwa, Gulf Warehousing Company, Lusail City, etc. Our company has a 200+ strong work force, consisting of qualified and experienced design engineers, supervision engineers and project managers, and we can provide a variety of services including design, supervision of construction, and project management services.
Civil Site Inspector
Power Systems & Information Technology (PSTech)
QC Inspector (Civil)
MIDMAC Contracting Company
Site Engineer Civil (Villa, Residential Units)
|Saudi Arabia||5 Jul|
Landscape Inspector - High Rise/Infra