Job description / Role
- The Service Advisor provides the best possible quality of service, which ultimately serve to bring in new customers.
- Building strong customer relationship and selling technicians' time.
- They greet and consult customers' service needs, perform a thorough vehicle walk-around inspection as part of the write-up, sell and up sell services by emphasizing value and keeping customers updated on products and services.
- Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous and effective service.
- Prioritize required services and be prepared to provide options upon request.
- Service the customer's requirements by managing the complete work order or sales transaction processes from customer enquiry through the completion of the customer's invoice.
- Ensuring that all identified work is scheduled to be done, or bookings are confirmed for the future.
- Keep customer informed on completion times, services expenses and possible changes.
- Maintain open communication between the customer and workshop, to ensure the technician has the right information to correctly diagnose problems and that the customer's requirements are met.
- Control the movement of both inwards and outwards goods.
- Provide back up support for other After Sales team members during period of Absence.
- Carry out proactive outbound "customer follow-up" calls on a daily, weekly or as required basis for the purposes of feedback and potential sales.
- Comply with company policies and procedures, including the completion of documents and records.
About the Company
Alfardan Group has established itself as one of the leading family-owned conglomerates in the region for the past 60 years. A business enterprise built around traditional family values and an uncompromising commitment to integrity, premium service and social responsibility, Alfardan Group has created new benchmarks of excellence within its diverse portfolio which has grown to include ventures in jewellery, exchange, property development, automotive, hospitality, marine and investment.
The success of the Group is largely built upon the business acumen and strong personal values espoused by its founder, Ibrahim Alfardan, who established himself as a respected pearl trader. The advent of globalization and rise in the trade of cultured pearls led the Group to venture into new sectors to address the gap presented by the dynamic growth of the Qatar economy. Following the vision of its Chairman, Hussain Alfardan, Alfardan Group has established a strong presence in the market with its landmark projects.