Job description / Role
- The position is responsible for generating sales and deliver customer service at its best.
- Support the other operational duties such as housekeeping, visual presentation standards, etc. as assigned by the Store Management Team.
Hospitality and Guest Service
- Provides important visual cues for guests that make a positive first impression E.g. wearing proper career wear that is clean and neatly pressed, maintaining a clean parking lot/exterior and a clean and inviting dining room.
- Follows the guaranteed Always Fresh procedure to ensure coffee and products are always fresh and always accurate.
- Delivers consistent and outstanding guest service through friendly attitude, attentive behavior and strong product knowledge.
- Enhances the guest experience by following the S.E.T. Principles: Smile, Eye Contact, Thank You.
- Uses proper procedures to ensure the accuracy of every order for every guest.
- Ensures every guest receives a prompt and warm greeting within 5 seconds at front counter and drive-thru.
- Maintains speed of service targets by working efficiently with a sense of urgency to fill orders and meet guests' needs.
- Promptly executes service recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest, regardless of involvement in the issue.
- Listens carefully to guests and apologizes for the experience in the case of a complaint. Store Operations
- Follows all Operations standards and guidelines for preparation of products according to training and instructional materials provided.
- Prepares all products as required, following the order monitor to ensure the accuracy of every order.
- Communicates showcase and product needs to ensure proper product availability for guests.
- Regularly takes temperatures of the required products and records in the Time & Temperature Log. Policies and Procedures
- Participates in and attends all store meetings and other related functions.
- Follows all restaurant policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintains the front counter by keeping it clean, organized, stocked and ready for rush periods in the restaurant.
- Follows proper hand washing techniques and all sanitation guidelines; completes all sanitation tasks as outlined by the Store Manager.
- Receives payment by cash, credit cards, vouchers or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, or change to the customers correctly.
- Count money in the cash till at the beginning of the shifts to ensure that amount is correct and there is adequate change.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas. Health & Safety
- Works in compliance with occupational health and safety legislation.
- Knows, understands and follows safe work practices and procedures.
- Uses or wears personal protective equipment or clothing as required.
- Reports all injuries/illnesses, accidents, unsafe conditions, security incidents and any contravention of health and safety legislation, policies and procedures to the Restaurant Manager or Restaurant Owner.
- Does not operate any equipment, machine, device or thing, or otherwise work in a manner that will endanger anyone.
About the Company
The Apparel Group is a global fashion and lifestyle brand conglomerate residing on the crossroads of a modern economy - Dubai, UAE. The mercurial growth in the last 17 years has been by acquiring a host of world class fashion labels from around the world - Nine West, Tommy Hilfiger, Kenneth Cole, Aldo & Tim Hortons just to name a few.
Today the group caters to thousands of eager shoppers through its over 1530 stores, 75 International brands and employing 12,000 multi cultural staff in over 4 continents. Apparel believes in turning dreams in to reality and we give everyone - our customers, our stakeholders, our employees - an equal opportunity to do so.
Apparel group has carved its strong presence not only in the UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, and Saudi Arabia but opened thriving gateways to market in India, South Africa, Poland, Singapore, Jordan, Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia. Additionally, clear strategies are in place to enter emerging markets such as Hungary, Pakistan, Egypt and Philippines.