Job description / Role
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SAP Services Account Executive Expert will enable customers to realize the vision of the Intelligent Enterprise and embrace the promise of the experience economy. As the key customer-facing asset in our Services Sales organization, the SAE is responsible for positioning SAP Services as the differentiated partner to help our clients accelerate time-to-value while controlling implementation and operational costs on their path toward digital transformation and adoption of next-generation technologies.
- Conduct detailed research and comprehensive analysis on the industry and specific customer's business imperatives and challenges to drive demand generation.
- Develop territory and account plans, leveraging all assets available (e.g., lines of service, marketing events, delivery resources) that represent pipeline growth and business opportunities.
- Build strong internal relationships with license/cloud sales, alliance partners, services delivery, and product management.
- Be an expert in sales execution by understanding the customer's decision-making process and developing relationships with key decision-makers and progressing deals through the sales cycle.
Experience and Role Requirements
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in sales or business development activities including generation and management of opportunities, bids, deal closure and relationship management.
- SAP product and prior enterprise business application software or implementation experience is preferred.
- Prior sales experience within the Regulated Industries, preferably Public Sector
- Ability to project a professional presence while preparing and conducting presentations to customers during all phases of the relationship
- Possess an understanding of key negotiation terms and conditions and a general understanding of contractual structures for medium to highly complex consulting engagements
- Ability to adapt and function effectively and independently in a fast-paced, changing environment
Strong Business Acumen with the ability to apply sound commercial judgment when demonstrating to our customers how our services will generate significant value and return on investment.
- Language: English, Arabic
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP's culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone - regardless of background - feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.