Job description / Role
• SharePoint Administration, Database Administration/ User Management/ Application troubleshooting, Back-up & data storage operations and documentations.
• Documents user authorization privileges/ monitors, and optimizes the performance of systems, liaises with vendors for inquiries and system upgrading,
• Plays a key role in educating end-users by preparing user manuals and training materials.
• Customer Satisfaction, excellent troubleshooting/ and communication skills.
• Capable of assisting on execution of internal IT projects as required by the group.
• Support/ configure, administer the on-premises SharePoint 2019 environments including excellent knowledge on SharePoint Online.
• Experience on SharePoint 2019/Online fundamentals including out of the box web parts, lists, content types/ workflows, templates.
• Maintain and administer SharePoint services, including search/ content hub and excel, user profile/ managed metadata.
• Good understanding of SharePoint administration including management of server farms, /web applications/ site collections , web sites/ service applications/ solution deployment/ and backup/restore via Central Administration.
• Good Knowledge of SQL Server 2019 Database Administration.
• Develop, configure/ and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists and site.
• Manage SharePoint end user accounts/ permissions/ and access rights in accordance with best practices regarding privacy.
• Experience in using SharePoint Designer Manage the Web environment architecture, modifications, deployments/ and migration to SharePoint Online.
• Provide strategic planning for Web architecture to address growth, business needs/ and security compliance.
• Perform requirements gathering, business analysis tasks/ and managing migration requirements from all stakeholders.
• Must have done the migration from one version of SharePoint to other using third party tools like Sharegate, DocAve etc.
• Knowledge on SharePoint tenant to tenant & SharePoint On-Prem to SharePoint Online Migration
• Knowledge on 0-365 compliance centre with working knowledge on Document sets, Retention, Holds/ IRM/ Labels.
• Ability to implement SharePoint governance on sites, libraries and lists.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills on server side/ site collections and workflows.
• Ability to write PowerShell scripts and capability of doing
• Customer service oriented
• Excellent and effective communication skill (oral and written) in English.
• Flexible with working hour.
Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor of Computer Science/ Engineering from a recognized University.
• More than 5 years of direct experience as a SharePoint Administrator.
• With Valid Qatar Driving License is an added advantage
About the Company
PSTech is a subsidiary of EMFI Group of companies currently registered to operate within State of Qatar.
PSTech brings years of experience in an effort to provide “very best” in Facility Management and Operations & Maintenance Support Services, our personnel can rapidly and actively familiarize themselves with the project requirement, issues & dynamics, PSTech takes all the appropriate steps in order to provide the services in professional manner using latest standard technology & sound project management with all effective and active procedures.
PSTech’s goal is to address specific levels of service for the Operation & Maintenance by developing and implementing customized solutions for Client facilities. Furthermore, we has created a well-trained workforce, along with improved quality, while ultimately driving down Client total related facility costs.
PSTech has the capability to provide the highest quality and proven experience in Quality Management System QMS, These tailored plans assure business continuity as well as reliable and efficient operation of the entire organization. Typically PSTech performs all work possible with its own internal workforce to the extent that it is cost effective and efficient. This philosophy allows PSTech to control the quality of service that is delivered to its clients.