Job description / Role
• Application Development, Customizing/ Application Deployments, Initial application testing/ User requirements gathering/ Application trouble shooting/ and documentations.
• Plays a key role in educating end-users by preparing user manuals and training materials.
• Customer Satisfaction/ excellent troubleshooting/ and communication skills.
• Capable of assisting on execution of internal IT projects as required by the group.
• Hands on experience in developing SharePoint applications "SharePoint 2019, SharePoint Online/0365.
• Good knowledge of creating and managing Web Services, security, exception handling,
• SharePoint branding and support of large, complex, or enterprise-wide solutions.
• SharePoint Migration to online.
• Azure platform
• Developing forms using PowerApps
• Developing Workflows
• Familiar with SharePoint Document Management System (creating libraries/ custom bulk upload tool, creating PowerShell scripts/ etc...)
• Developing and managing portals (creating sites/ libraries/ users permissions, security, etc..)
• Knowledge of SharePoint Hybrid Model.
• Creating Dashboards
• Integrating SharePoint with other platforms/applications like SAP/ JDE/ DocuSign etc...
• Have the experience in creating Mobile Apps.
• Experience in Share Point Administration (On-premises or SharePoint Online) will be an added advantage.
• Customer service oriented
• Excellent and effective communication skill (oral and written) in English.
• Flexible with working hour.
Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor of Computer Science / Engineering from a recognized University.
• More than 5 years of direct experience as a SharePoint Developer.
• with valid Qatar Driving License is an added advantage.
About the Company
PSTech is a subsidiary of EMFI Group of companies currently registered to operate within State of Qatar.
PSTech brings years of experience in an effort to provide “very best” in Facility Management and Operations & Maintenance Support Services, our personnel can rapidly and actively familiarize themselves with the project requirement, issues & dynamics, PSTech takes all the appropriate steps in order to provide the services in professional manner using latest standard technology & sound project management with all effective and active procedures.
PSTech’s goal is to address specific levels of service for the Operation & Maintenance by developing and implementing customized solutions for Client facilities. Furthermore, we has created a well-trained workforce, along with improved quality, while ultimately driving down Client total related facility costs.
PSTech has the capability to provide the highest quality and proven experience in Quality Management System QMS, These tailored plans assure business continuity as well as reliable and efficient operation of the entire organization. Typically PSTech performs all work possible with its own internal workforce to the extent that it is cost effective and efficient. This philosophy allows PSTech to control the quality of service that is delivered to its clients.