Job description / Role
The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- As the Shift Engineer, you will provide timely and seamless service when dealing with guest requests, being proactive, knowledgeable, engaged service to all guests making sure that a seamless experience with exceptional service standards has been created all throughout their stay.
- Ensure all the required documentation is completed.
- Coordinate any inspection from the government authorities (DM, CDA, DEWA etc.)
- Coordinate with all the Engineering contractors to carry out their work.
- Ensure Engineering store is correctly maintained and parts stock levels maintained.
- Supervise strict adherence to safety rules by all Colleagues at all times.
- Conduct departmental training and ensure training program and records are up to date.
- Follow Occupational Health & Safety regulations.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 2 years of technical education training certificate or Diploma in any relevant trade
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in any 5 star hotel engineering operation
- 3 years hands-on experience working in respective trade
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours
- Computer literacy in Windows, MS Office Suite, and OPERA, BMS systems is recommended
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.