Job description / Role
- Responsible for managing and monitoring all activities inside the retail outlet whilst providing leadership towards the achievement of Sales targets maximum profitability and growth in line with Principal/ Customers / Sales Team satisfaction and company vision and values.
- Manages Individuals contributors to meet the sort and medium term objectives
- Works in a broadly predictable environment , Drawing on available financial and marketing intelligence and predefined long and medium term vision , goals and strategies.
- Fast paced retail environment with little margin for errors as dealing with luxury products
- Primarily on site managing, product portfolio , inventory and end to end customer experience
- Moderate impact on important customer decisions
- Works within broadly defined guidelines and at some variable conditions to meet the set goals and task of the operating division.
- Takes decisions on operations and resource management and resolve broadly predictable customer issues within the guidelines of the division
- Bachelors Degree , MBA Preferred
- 5+ years retail management experience in the GCC region preferably in High end Watches and Jewelry brands.
- Proficient in MS office
- Fluent in English and Arabic both written and verbal
- Well presented and able to communicate effectively at all levels in the organisation
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.