Job description / Role
Company: A renowned general trading company in building materials.
• To meet the Business Plan for the company showroom.
• Drive the sales, marketing and advertising campaigns for the company showroom.
• To provide leadership to the in-store sales, customer care, and support team.
• Review and monitor the performance of the in-store sales and customer personnel.
• To ensure and monitor pro-active and responsive customer followup.
• To ensure compliance to the standards manual always.
• To allocate manpower, monitor their work schedules, and management of working hours.
• To maintain highest quality of showroom display and hygiene standards.
Salary: QAR 4000 per month plus + incentives + accommodation + transport + food.
QAR 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Accommodation, Food, Transport
• Graduate degree in any discipline.
• High caliber and aggressive front-end retail sales personnel.
• Imparting total in-store customer experience and driving the business to meet the desired sales objectives and goals.
• Team player and a leader and should be exposed to the best business practices in the retail industry.
• The ideal candidate should have adequate experience in high end brand showrooms and should be capable of interacting with builders, developers, architects and other influencers in the project segment during their visit to the showroom.
• Experience and knowledge in sales and marketing of building materials will be an added advantage.
• 5 to 7 years’ experience in retail sales – preferably in building material, bathroom showrooms, sanitary ware, furniture, architectural or related products.
• Exposure to sound retail practices.
• Exposure to institutional sales / relationship management.
• Must have worked in major markets in his area and with exposure to sound retailing practices.
• Should have managed a team and should have worked on both, self as well as team targets.
PROFILE AND APTITUDE:
• Outgoing and aggressive sales-oriented personality.
• Pleasing profile and good interpersonal skills.
• Hard working, self-starter, roll up the sleeves attitude.
• Excellent communication skills in English (and preferably in Arabic).
About the Company
Viva HR Consultants is a fast-growing service provider in the field of Human Resources and Recruitment Outsourcing. Located in Dubai, we provide a wide array of HR Services for businesses and individuals across the world.
We specialize in turning first assignments into successful long-lasting business partnerships. Our vision is to deliver quality products and services to clients across the globe. We take pride in our core values of Integrity and Confidentiality. We are a very customer-centric organization and our entire team works very hard to achieve our primary goal of \"Customer Delight\" which results in our customers and clients coming back to us for more. We also strongly believe in building long-term mutually beneficial business relationships. We never promise what we cannot deliver and we never compromise on quality.
Viva HR Consultants
Retail Operations Manager
Equinox Global Investments
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|