Job description / Role
• Inspecting construction sites regularly to identify and eliminate potential safety hazards.
• Supervising and instructing the construction team as well as subcontractors.
• Educating site workers on construction safety regulations and accident protocol.
• Enforcing site safety rules to minimize work-related accidents and injuries.
• Handling site accidents in accordance with established accident protocol.
• Maintaining an accurate record of construction employee attendance.
• Evaluating the performance of construction employees and instituting disciplinary measures as needed.
• Analyzing blueprints to ensure that construction projects meet design, safety, and budget specifications.
• Recommending changes to construction operations or procedures to increase efficiency.
• Completion of a post-secondary education construction training program.
• Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Construction Science, Civil Engineering or related field is preferred.
• Proven experience working as a Site Supervisor.
• CPR and first aid certifications.
• Sound knowledge of building codes and construction safety regulations.
• Working knowledge of construction tools and equipment.
• The ability to interpret blueprints.
• Outstanding leadership skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
About the Company
A leading engineering and construction company specialized with civil work and infrastructure.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Civil Maintenance Engineer
A Leading Company In Qatar
|Abu Dhabi||4 Jan|
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Company Limited (CPP)
Bridge Inspector (Civil Engineer)
|Abu Dhabi||16 Nov|