Job description / Role
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
• Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean.
• Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available.
• Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
• Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment as required.
• Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best contracts.
• Authorizing technical drawings and engineering plans.
• Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to crew members and clients.
• Gathering data, compiling reports, and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders.
• Delegating tasks and scheduling meetings and training sessions where required.
• Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
Site Engineer Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction or similar.
• A driver's license.
• Experience in a similar role.
• Additional certificates or licenses may be required.
• Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
• Great leadership and organizational skills.
• Superb project management skills.
• Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects.
• Great written and verbal communication skills.
• A willingness to learn.
About the Company
A leading company in Qatar.
|Abu Dhabi||4 Jan|
Site Inspector (Drainage/ Utilities)
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Company Limited (CPP)
Civil Maintenance Engineer