Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Site Engineer - Electrical to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar.
This position is responsible for maintaining proper and complete communication with the client's site engineers on all project related issues and to review, understand and implement contract drawings and specifications on site.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Demonstrated knowledge in Electrical Engineering techniques, procedures, in relevant international codes, and standards.
- Demonstrated experience and capability in all aspects of relevant discipline within the construction field.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive client relationship and professional firm image.
- Ability to understand, identify and assess project risk.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written communication.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years experience in Electrical Engineering related to roads and highways projects, partnered with a Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering.
Applications with a professional engineering registration is required.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.