Job description / Role
• The Road Engineer prepares, schedule, coordinate, and monitor all assigned projects plays a technical,
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors.
• Mark out the site, make sure designs are applied correctly and liaise with main and sub- contractors and the site manager
• Planning the work and efficiently organizing the site in order to meet agreed deadlines.
• Overseeing quality control, health and safety matters on site.
• Preparing reports as required.
• Ensuring all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 10 years experience post graduation.
• UPDA/MMUP is mandatory.
• 7 years similar experience post graduation.
• Must have Local Roads and Drainage experience
• Can join immediately
About the Company
ITALCONSULT is an Italian engineering consulting company established in Rome in 1957 by the largest industrial groups of that time for giving evidence throughout the world of the Italian know-how and capacity to perform engineering.
From December 2012, the Company has a new share structure formed by Bevilacqua Engineering Group, actively operating in Italy in the sector of public and private transport infrastructure (with construction costs amounting to more than 12 billion US$ in the last ten years) through the Companies SIS S.p.A. Studio di Ingegneria Stradale and A&S, Autostrade e Strade Engineering S.p.A., now merged into ITALCONSULT, and two groups representatives of the Italian excellence in the economic and financial fields: Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A., one of the biggest Italian bank very active in supporting infrastructure investments and also in foreign activities (countries of Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Northern Africa), and Tecnoinvestimenti Srl, belonging to the Italian Chambers of Commerce through TECNOHOLDING S.p.A., enjoying their own national and international network able to foster investment initiatives and programmes as well as to activate bilateral technical-commercial agreements.
Site Engineer - Drainage
Site Engineer - Utilities (Leave Replacement)
QA QC Engineer (Architectural + Finishes / MEP)
One Thousand Walls
A Leading Communications Infrastructure Solutions Provider in UAE