Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Site Engineer to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position is responsible for site discipline (drainage, stormwater, sewerage, utilities etc) engineers and contractors on assigned projects. Technically assess contractor's installation in accordance with strategy and procedures, contract specifications, approved design, national and international codes of practice.
We envisage responsibilities in this role to include;
- Maintain proper and complete communication with the clients site discipline engineers on all project related issues.
- Review, understand and implement on site the contract drawings and specifications.
- Prepare project reports on progress of the works, quality and technical conformance of the works, safety and other matters.
- Supervise / Review and implement on site national and international codes of practice in conjunction with established KEO project management policy and procedures manual
- Identify issues and risks that need to be brought to the attention of senior management .
- Supervise / Inspect the site works in progress (as and when directed by the C M and or ARE) throughout the day and continually monitor the Labour working in critical areas for all matters of quality, safety and progress.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.