Job description / Role
• The Site Manager will be the ultimate responsible of the Project onsite,
• Coordination between Civil, Architectural, and Electromechanical activities onsite,
• Coordination with Client representative onsite,
• Attending weekly and monthly meetings with client,
• Ensuring completion of Project on time and within budget,
• Ensure the timely arrival of Projects material onsite,
• Manage/coordinate between various subcontractors.
• Graduate Engineer with minimum of 20 years experience in construction industry,
• Previous experience in managing projects Gulf Region,
• Previous exposure to US Army Corps Engineers Projects,
• Fluency in English is a MUST
• Residing in Qatar or eligible to work in Qatar
About the Company
One of the leading international construction groups, with worldwide diversified activities, offers a full range of services in engineering and construction project. The firm\'s evolution for over a 50 year span is reflected in its continuing record of achievements performing major civil, industrial and electro mechanical projects worldwide.
Archirodon, a large diversified international contracting organization, was established in 1959 in the form of a J.V. of the Greek firms Archimidis, Greece’s foremost marine contractor at the time and Odon & Odostromaton, a road construction specialist group.
Archirodon is certified by TÜV Nord from 2002 under ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 quality, health, safety and environmental international standards and from 2015 under the Technical Specification ISO/TS 29001 quality management systems for the Petroleum, Petrochemical and Natural Gas Industries. The company's staff of over 16,000 at present, includes specialized engineers, operators and skilled technicians. Archirodon also owns an impressive array of plant and equipment articles, part of which consists of 228 marine equipment units, including floating cranes, floating platforms, dredgers, barges, etc. as well as a large number of land-based construction machinery.