Job description / Role
• The Site Manager will be the ultimate responsible of the Project onsite,
• Coordination between Civil, Architectural, and Electromechanical activities onsite,
• Coordination with Client representative onsite,
• Attending weekly and monthly meetings with client,
• Ensuring completion of Project on time and within budget,
• Ensure the timely arrival of Projects material onsite,
• Manage/coordinate between various subcontractors.
• Graduate Engineer with minimum of 20 years experience in construction industry,
• Previous experience in managing projects Gulf Region,
• Previous exposure to US Army Corps Engineers Projects,
• Fluency in English is a MUST
• Residing in Qatar or eligible to work in Qatar
About the Company
One of the leading international construction groups, with worldwide diversified activities, offers a full range of services in engineering and construction project. The firm\'s evolution for over a 50 year span is reflected in its continuing record of achievements performing major civil, industrial and electromechanical projects worldwide.