Job description / Role
Guildhall is representing an illustrious Infrastructure Main Contractor with an extensive track record of delivering major Roads, Highways, Utilities and Marine projects across the globe.
- As part of their ongoing Roads & Utilities works, they have an immediate requirement for a Site Quantity Surveyor.
QAR 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Flights & Medical
- Degree Educated in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Post contracts experience relative to Claims, variations, EOT
- Experience working for Contractors
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Doha
- Must be located in Doha currently
- Available at short notice
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Power Systems & Information Technology (PSTech)
Quantity Surveyor - Aviation
Quantity Surveyor for a Project Management Company