Job description / Role
• Minimum 10 years of experience in civil infra works
• Must have GCC experience
• Should have work experience in construction company
• Plan, schedule, organize, direct and control construction projects from start to finish according to schedule, specifications and budget
• Prepare progress reports and issue progress schedules to clients
• Oversee day-to-day field activities
• Supervise the activities of subcontractors and subordinate staff
• Conduct employee orientations and safety meetings
• Should have infra road experiences
• Must have construction industry work experience
• Candidate must be available to join immediately
• Assist in budgeting, bidding, and award of subcontracts.
• Assist in obtaining permits or approval of revisions.
• Gather project material submittals and maintain records of approvals at the job-site.
• Coordinate homeowner unit specifications with marketing staff
• Identify areas of work that are outside of subcontracted scope.
• Preside at pre-construction meeting with each subcontractor.
• Opening the jobsite at beginning of the day and securing the jobsite at the end of the day.
• Assist in hiring sub-tier employees.
About the Company
A leading engineering and construction company specialized with civil work and infrastructure.