Job description / Role
The Site Supply Manager is administratively responsible to the Site Manager and functionally responsible to the Program Supply Manager located at Program Support Office (PSO) for the effective and efficient operation of a modified Category II Standard Base Supply System (SBSS) Satellite account/Procurement. Effectively communicates with internal and external customers. Ensures compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS) and ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Principal advisor to the Production Manager, Operations Manager, Site Manager, and Program Supply Manager on the operation and management of the Satellite Supply, and Procurement functions.
- Co-ordinates selection and assignment of all supervisors based upon their experience and the company's needs. Determines manpower levels as work requirements change and reassigns personnel accordingly to gain maximum mission effectiveness.
- Serves as the accountable officer for all War Readiness Material (WRM) equipment and supplies to include Peacetime Operating Stock (POS) accounts for the Standard Base Supply System (SBSS) records. Acts as the approving or certifying authority for inventory adjustments.
- Ensures all supervisors are cognizant of the Performance Work Statement (PWS) requirements to ensure a viable self-inspection program is established to validate compliance with the PWS.
- Develops the internal inspection program within the SBSS satellite supply accounts. Evaluates elements and functions and identifies/monitors corrective actions for discrepancies, ensuring proper operation and accountability. Supervises and monitors the management and procedural application of manual or mechanized inventory control actions. Responsible for the inventory of all satellite account assets to include the development of the inventory schedule for POS assets.
- Acts as the focal point for all SBSS procedural matters and reviews/disseminates all procedural changes to affected organizations and functions. Maintains all procedural and ACO instruction pertaining to SBSS, and Amentum operations.
- Prepares monthly activity reports as required. Reviews and analyzes the monthly Base Supply Management Report (M-32) as well as other Supply reports to identify trends. Performs computations and accumulates data for use for analysis. Makes appropriate recommendations and briefs affected functions and managers as applicable.
- Develops work standards and methodology for subordinates within the Site Supply function. Implements the precepts of quality assurance within the guidelines set forth in the ISO 9001 program. Ensures that all work is completed to the quality standard and provides employees with feedback.
- Provide effective oral and written communications.
- Effectively coordinate all internal and external expenses.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Works in normal office and maintenance shop or warehouse environment and may be required to work outdoors for extended periods.
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to include as a minimum Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
- Must be Subject Matter Expert with manual and automated supply accounting systems, AFMAN 23-122 policies and procedures, techniques of requirement computation, storage practices, inventory management, and operational techniques in the functional area of supply, transportation, maintenance and procurement.
- Basic knowledge of Traffic Management Office (TMO) and/or air terminal operations, freight acceptance, preparation, processing, inspection, documentation and handling procedures required.
- Must be proficient and perform Enterprise Solutions-System (ES-S) functions.
- Must have current knowledge of the USAF or US service equivalent Equipment Management and Defense Property Accounting System.
- Must possess a valid home country driver's license and ability to obtain host nation driver's license.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of eight years experience with duty performed in various or USAF or US service equivalent Standard Base Supply System (SBSS) functions to include a minimum of (2) years' experience as a Chief of Supply, Quality Assurance, Procedures and/or Supply Management and Systems Branch Superintendent required.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a US Secret Security Clearance.
- Will be required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to prescribed procedures and as required for task being performed.
- Physically capable of performing all required duties; capable of lifting/pushing/pulling minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Associates Degree in Supply Chain Management preferred.
- Professional Manager Certification or a minimum of 5 years of documented Senior Management in leading teams in logistics and supply experience highly preferred.
- Maximo experience preferred.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
About the Company
Amentum is a premier global technical and engineering services partner supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment. We draw from a century-old heritage of operational excellence, mission focus, and successful execution underpinned by a strong culture of safety and ethics.