Job description / Role
Demonstrate and recommend skincare products to optimize sales while offering excellent customer service across all key categories. Support management at all times whilst acting in accordance company policies and procedures
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
- Ensure sales area is clean, presentable, fully stocked and compliant to brand/company policies and procedures
- Fully understand the key features and benefits of all skincare ranges and be able to communicate them to customers in a professional manner
- Demonstrate skincare and other ranges professionally using correct tools and techniques
- Actively participate in product launches in order to attract new customers
- Responsible for the completion of all administration and documentation
- Responsible for actively seeking ways to maximise sales and achieve targets at every opportunity
- High School level
- Minimum 1 year as sales/ make up application
- Confident with customers
- Additional role requirement
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.