Job description / Role
Slickline Field Specialist/Supervisor - Qatar
The Slickline Field Specialist/Supervisor position will be responsible for safely applying the appropriate procedures for the operation of slickline equipment, tools, and techniques in order to ensure quality and cost effective service is provided to customer with flawless Service Quality and no HSE incidents in accordance with company policies, standards and procedures. He/She reports directly to the Product and Service Delivery Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and prepare for well site operations; assure adherence to all safety regulations
- Supervise and assist Operator crews in the preparation of the unit, calibration of equipment, maintenance of slickline tools
- Conduct Slickline well site operations to the satisfaction of the customer at the well site
- Maintain knowledge of the latest technological changes and operating procedures pertaining to Company equipment, tools, and practices to ensure maximum operating efficiency
- Ensure all work is conducted in accordance with all Company & Regulatory HS&E & Quality and IT standards and policies.
- Maintain customer relations by establishing a positive image and confidence in the quality of services
- Promptly and accurately submit all required reports and DPR
Qualifications & Experience:
- Technical, ITI, Diploma or equivalent, with technical hands-on training.
- Minimum 4-5 years' of slickline work experience.
- Applicants must be able understand & write in English
- Basic Computer skills
- Slickline cable/tools fishing experience
Schlumberger is the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. We have more than 20 years of experience in delivering world-class service to our customers through integrated projects. These projects range from basic service coordination through to complete development and abandonment of fields. To meet the growing needs of our business we are encouraging applications from experienced professionals who share our passion for delivering excellence in all aspects of project delivery.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
About the Company
Schlumberger is the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry's most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.