Job description / Role
An Oilfield client in Qatar is looking to hire Slickline Supervisors for a start in July.
The contractor is to carry out Slickline intervention operations with team members ensuring safe completion of the operational task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Operating manual
• Supervise Slickline intervention operations and allocate tasks to team ensuring safe completion of the operational task with prevention of technical issues in line with the Operating manual.
• Ensure checks are carried out on all equipment for their compliance and are technically correct for the operation being carried out.
• Carry out and ensure participation from team in tool box talks and planning meetings when required.
• May be required to work at onshore bases in the preparation, return of equipment and report preparation.
• Ensure that well site support requirements are planned and executed as required to facilitate continuous operations.
• Liaise with client's representatives and participate in meetings and discussions as required in a professional manner ensuring continuous quality of service to clients
• Ensure completion of required documentation for company procedures, processes and specific client's requirements.
• Liaise with the team members and operations department as and when required to ensure ail aspects of the operations are discussed as required with the relevant parties to ensure effective communication to allow continued safe operations and task completion.
• Work with colleagues and Supervisor to complete required competencies for current and next role.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
• Technical knowledge gained through completion of competency for grade
• Formal technical qualification
• 9+ years technical experience preferably within Slickline intervention field
• Team leader / supervisory experience
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
About the Company
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.