Job description / Role
Purpose of Job:
Our Account Management team owns and manages restaurant relationships. We are restaurant consultants that use data-driven analytics and industry knowledge to provide best in-class support and strategic value to our restaurant partners. The Account Managers are a passionate, dynamic group of team players that work well together and cross functionally with other departments, and of course, they’re fun, personable, and great at building exceptional relationships.
• Building the commercial and growth strategy for the SMB in Qatar
• Maintaining and growing relationships between Deliveroo and restaurant partners
• Liaising with restaurants through phone and email
• Proactively assisting customers to increase online sales through Deliveroo
• Adhere to internal processes to streamline administrative support
• Supporting marketing initiatives and incorporating your valuable accounts
• Managing Deliveroo’s Restaurant Admin, Assessing restaurant menus, Data Analysis & Reporting, Invoicing Resolutions
• Liaise with different functions such as operations, marketing, editions and customer care to identify growth opportunities
• Build up Deliveroo’s image and reputation as an established and valued leader of the F&B industry in Qatar
• Education (BSc/BA in business or related field; MSc/MA/MBA is a plus);
• 3-4 years of experience in F&B, Tech, E-commerce or any related field;
• You must be outgoing and a strong communicator whether face to face, through phone or email
• You must be commercially minded and results oriented
• You must be a self-starter, hard-worker and well organised
• You should be comfortable using different technology
• Excel experience is essential
• Self starter, strong analytical skills; adaptable; autonomous; well-organized with excellent communication qualities;
• Strong knowledge of the restaurant industry is a plus; solid excel skills
• Fluency in English is a must Arabic is an advantage
Benefits and Diversity
• Annual Holiday Leave
• Work visa
• Medical insurance
• Annual home flight tickets
• Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
• Maternity & Paternity benefits
• End of year parties & regular social events
• An extremely fun team to work alongside!
About the Company
Deliveroo is an award-winning delivery service founded in 2013 by William Shu and Greg Orlowski. Deliveroo works with over 140,000 best-loved restaurants and grocery partners, as well as 150,000 riders to provide the best food delivery experience in the world.
Deliveroo is headquartered in London, with around 3,500 employees in offices around the globe.
Deliveroo operates in nearly 800 locations across 11 markets, including Australia, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and the United Kingdom.