Job description / Role
Social Media Specialist/Community Specialist will be in charged of managing a number of client’s social media profiles and executing the marketing strategy. As a Social Media Specialist you will develop and maintain but not limited to blogs, video feeds, trending social networking sites and resource centers. You will be responsible for providing the customers with comprehensive analytics, data presentations, and resource management reports. You are expected to have a demonstrated history of working in a fast-paced environment while delivering multiple projects on schedule and on budget.
• Researching, writing/producing/outsourcing all sorts of content production (written, image-based, video, etc.)
• Track performance across the many different Social Media networks, and the wider web (via forums, social bookmarking sites, etc.)
• Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
• Track and measure performance of all branded channels, including at least Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Reddit, etc.
• Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with proposed digital marketing strategies
• Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
• Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
• Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
• Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
• Liaise with clients to stay updated on new products/projects, services and features
• Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
• Provide support on website trends, contents and presentation for websites look and feel.
• Has a degree majoring in Marketing, Communications, Arts, Literature, Journalism, or other relevant disciplines
• 2+ years of experience in similar role
• Experience with social media, journalism, blogging, digital marketing, corporate communications, and/or content production required
• Demonstrates a strong knowledge on brand channels and digital marketing strategies
• Ability to write creatively in English
• Exhibits stylistic breadth, and attention to detail
• Fluent in Arabic and English
• Locally available in Qatar candidates preferred.
About the Company
Headquartered in Qatar with a newly established UK office, Al Jassra has rich experience in bringing together Cohesive Facilities Management, Total Security Solutions and soliciting international diversed partnerships in market sectors including:
- Government Agencies
- Palaces and VIP Residences
- Airports & Maritime Facilities
- National Infrastructure
Al Jassra itself specializes in hard services, security services, energy management, commissioning, specialist engineering, facilities management, design and fit out services, as well as turnkey property management and maintenance solutions delivered through its own 100% locally owned service brands.
M.Gheewala Global HR Consultants
Social Media Consultant
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
Equinox Global Investments
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Digital Content & Social Media Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search