Job description / Role
Linum Consult’s client is a major organisation in Qatar. They are seeking a Soft FM Lead to join their team in Qatar.
• Implementing the cleaning and waste management strategy
• Working closely with cleaning contractors to meet sustainability goals
• Monitoring the operating costs for the operation and administration for cleaning services
• Reviewing and/or preparing and issuing specifications, data sheets and other relevant documentation pertaining to the project quality plans and procedures
• Assisting in the preparation of RFPs for service providers regarding all cleaning/waste management matters
• Conducting periodic inspections to determine if the cleaning/waste management operations have been completed in accordance with contract specifications
• Maintaining and updating the management budget, equipment, and materials
• Performing emergency support duties, if required
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline and/or significant working experience
• 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role
• Good knowledge of Qatari/GCC real estate market dynamics and regulatory environments
• Strong understanding of Facility Management and key success factors
• Good knowledge of Qatari culture, with a strong background of working in the country
• Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English and Arabic
• Due to our client’s ongoing commitment to Qatarization, our client’s first preference is to interview Qatari nationals for this opportunity.
If you fulfill the minimum requirements stipulated by our client and are confidentially interested in applying, then please drop Linum Consult a line with a copy of your CV online.
About the Company
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Facilities Coordinator - Soft Services
Facilities Management Supervisor – Building Services
Head of Facilities Management
|Ras Al Khaimah||5 Dec|
Head of Property Management
General Manager for Facilities Maintenance