Job description / Role
• Develop new menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
• Assist with the preparation and planning of meal designs.
• Ensure that kitchen activities operate in a timely manner.
• Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
• Monitor and record inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
• Provide support to junior kitchen employees with various tasks including line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
• Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
• Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance.
• Adhere to and implement sanitation regulations and safety regulations.
• Manage the kitchen team in the executive chef's absence.
QAR 6,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in culinary science or relevant field.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Strong knowledge of cooking methods, kitchen equipment, and best practices.
• Good understanding of MS Office and restaurant software programs.
• Teamwork-oriented with outstanding leadership abilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.