Job description / Role
Being a Pullman Heartist means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
The Spa Attendant ensures the guests experience is up to the Pullman standards by dealing with them directly and addressing the details behind the scenes to go above and beyond their expectations. Their objectives include assisting guests with spa, gym and pool related information, giving them personal attention, anticipating their needs and being an escort to the appropriate facilities.
- Greet all arriving and departing guests by name, inquire about their level of satisfaction of the services, and maintain positive relations at all times.
- Recognise arrivals of all VIP guests arriving in both the spa and hotel.
- Ensure the facility is in peak condition and clean at all times.
- Responsible for driving the guest experience and communication amongst the colleagues orchestrating a smooth guest sequence delivery.
- Ensure guest / member preferences and special requests are accommodated to the best ofthe property's abilities.
- Ensure the spa is receiving the highest ratings from the TrustYou VOG scores as well as LQA/ Forbes guest satisfaction and is a priority at all times.
- Maintain guest confidentiality at all times.
- Communicate guest preferences to relevant departments and co-workers.
- Deal with any guest complaints, comments or concerns with discretion and urgency.
- Maintain the provision of amenities and towels, this includes stocking fresh ones and collecting used ones and delivering them to the needful delivery points.
- Ensure treatment area lighting and music levels are correctly set and maintained.
- Knowledgeable of the spa's reservation systems, book4time system, operation & control system and any existing spa equipment.
- Maintain the appearance of all therapy facilities including prep, treatment areas, all guest access areas, and any supporting facilities.
- Remove any dishes left by the guests and clean them.
- Retrieve and deliver linen daily to the main laundry and count to ensure no linen is missing.
- Roll and stock towels in guest areas as per the standard.
- Ensure all lockers are stocked to standard with appropriate supplies.
- Clean and disinfect all areas of the spa including showers, bathrooms, reception, wet and thermal areas, guest lounges, staff rooms and prep area and also within the treatment rooms when asked to support. This role may also cover the fitness area and in some cases ask to support the pool / thermal areas when operations are busy.
- Offers attentive service and adapts to any constraints guests may have.
- Heeds any remarks made by guests and ensures follow-up.
- Establishes good relations with guests, offering advice and fostering customer loyalty
- Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations
- Ensure guest / member satisfaction at all times by assuring safety and service is always the spa's first priority.
Your experience and skills include:
- Same role experience in spa or hospitality industry
- Physically fit and able to work well under pressure
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.