Job description / Role
Rixos Doha Qetaifan
Opening mid 2022, Rixos Doha Qetaifan will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sq m of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Slated to make its debut right before the World Cup, Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country's biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North's waterpark attraction The Icon Tower, the world's highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres in height.
This position is responsible for the daily leadership of the spa operations to optimize guest satisfaction as well as to ensure that all productivity and expense controls are followed and all revenue opportunities are capitalized upon.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a unique and complex resort in Qatar
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Assist in the development of annual budgets and short to long range strategic planning for the operation of the spa
- Ensure that the spa operates cost effectively and efficiently, review expenditures to ensure that they are kept within operating budgets
- Review daily productivity and measure spa actual performance to budget
- Assist in the development of the spa's standard operating procedures and policy relating to safety and emergency procedures. Ensure that all team members have a complete understanding of and adherence to the policies
- Meet with group meeting planners to show spa facility and programs. Promote and sell customized spa programs to conference groups as required
- Develop, conduct maintain all staff training programs for team members, focusing on their development needs, providing them with new skills to meet the changing needs of the business
- Provide and take responsibility for the professional delivery of all information via emails, telephone and in person to all potential spa guests
- Managing stakeholder relationships and driving results to meet their expectations.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 4 years of hotel / resort experience in managing Spa Operations.
- Experience in handling a Complex or Cluster role is an added advantage.
- Certification in massage therapy or aesthetics from a recognized school
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
- Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel & Word
- Experience in developing and executing creative Spa promotional programs.
- Strong team player with excellent leadership skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to make decisions while handling numerous projects at one time
Your team & working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Rixos Qetaifan Island, Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.