Job description / Role
The Iconic Rixos Gulf Hotel Doha Opening very soon introducing a unique lifestyle and luxurious Services and products, Rixos warm hospitality, the vibrant Entertainment programs, and the trendy and distinguished ALL INCLUSIVE Food and Beverage concepts with 378 beautifully appointed guest Rooms, dream bedding and luxurious atmosphere. Do you go the extra mile to create a memorable guest experiences? Join our motivated and vibrant Wellness & Recreation Team as a Spa Manager and build your career with us.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor properties worldwide
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Complimentary meal during your shift
- Complimentary uniform laundering
- Opportunity to develop your talent through coaching and our Leadership Mentoring Programs
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing :
Reporting to the Hotel Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Direct and lead the day-to-day Spa Treatment operation ensuring all standards are followed
- Promote and sell customized Spa Treatment programs to conference groups and individuals
- Maintain thorough knowledge of competitors; including location, product offering, pricing, promotion and sales techniques
- Ensure team members are familiar with all areas of the Spa Treatment operation, including product knowledge and retail sales
- Assist in the recruitment, development and training of all leaders and support staff
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include :
- Previous leadership experience within the Spa Treatment field required
- University/College degree in a related discipline required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- Experience in the Hotel industry an asset
- Experience and certification in one of the Spa disciplines of fitness or therapy preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.