Job description / Role
As the spa receptionist, you will have the pleasure of maintaining the standards of the M|SPA etiquette and services in all interactions with guests and staff. Responsible for providing all guests with the customized personal attention that meets and exceeds all of their needs. Must be comfortable anticipating a guest's needs and discussing any guest concerns, and be responsible for addressing any extra details required to go above and beyond the guest's expectations.
What is in it for you:
- Accor is much more than the world's leading hotel operator. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,600 addresses and on digital platforms.
- We invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise. Luxury is - above all - a question of 'experiences.'
- Luxury travelers have a tangible desire to be fit both externally and internally, which entails a good understanding of healthy nutrition, moving away from stress factors, and having a chance to disconnect from the daily mundane.
- Your role as wellness spa & recreation receptionist is vital to ensure that these desires are not only met but exceeded, as this is the truest measure of success - influencing our guests' wellness experiences passionately, positively, and consistently
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for actively selling additional spa services, return visits as well as retail components that will support and benefit the service provided.
- Maintain current knowledge of all spa services, prices, offerings, schedules, specials, and other services provided by the spa.
- Use of proper etiquette and professionalism at all times is expected. Look for every opportunity to suggest new and enhanced guest experiences.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience as a spa receptionist preferred in a 5* Hotel Property.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Your team and working environment:
We are Dream Makers and committed to creating memorable moments for our guests and colleagues inspired by the authentic Qatari warmth and essence of generosity.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are, and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together, we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.