Job description / Role
• Supervise the operation of the Spa & Massage, including beauty treatments in accordance with the needs and demands of guests, management and the local market trends.
• Provide supervision, direction, leadership and continuous training to the Spa & Massage staff.
• Assist the General Manager in setting up Spa & Massage services, including grooming and appearance of the facilities and staff.
• Assist the General Manager in recruiting staff, establishing menu and pricing.
• At least 3 years of experience in a Spa or Leisure industry, preferably in supervisory position.
• Good communication skills in Khmer and English.
• Strong knowledge in spa & massage skills.
• Spirit of leadership and team player with good interpersonal skill.
• Friendly, energetic, customer-driver and outgoing personality.
About the Company
Enjoy the best hiring and speed combined together.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
Customer Service Assistant
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Visual Commercial Coordinator