Job description / Role
Rixos Gulf Hotel Doha
The Iconic Rixos Gulf Hotel Doha Opening very soon introducing a unique lifestyle and luxurious Services and products, Rixos warm hospitality, the vibrant Entertainment programs, and the trendy and distinguished ALL INCLUSIVE Food and Beverage concepts with 378 beautifully appointed guest Rooms, dream bedding and luxurious atmosphere. Join our motivated and vibrant Team as Spa Supervisor and build your career with us.
The Spa Supervisor is responsible for, but not limited to assisting the operations of the spa. Perform retail sales and delivering a variety of spa and aesthetic products and services such as body treatments, massages, facials in a safe and as trained to guests in a safe and professional manner. He/she provides administrative support to spa departments when needed.
Product Quality and Knowledge of Work
- Delivers outstanding body/face treatments in an excellent service standards consistently.
- Capable of performing professional technical pre-consultation so that he/she is enable to recommend suitable treatments in accordance to the treatment protocols taught per the client's needs and concerns.
- Proficient in providing clear and concise treatment introduction and product benefits to the client.
- Responsible for recording and updating client's profile such as post treatment analysis, product and treatment purchase and any other relevant information, together with the Sales Team, to ensure perfect personalized service and maximize future sales opportunity.
- Proficient in body/face care product(s) brand knowledge, body/face care expertise, knowledge of both professional and retail products
- Well-versed in general anatomy & physiology/ skin knowledge such as skin structure and common skin diseases.
- Strong knowledge in professional product, retail product and treatment knowledge to drive treatment-product link selling.
- Maintains a long-term relationship with client based on genuine care and concern for their needs and concerns through relevant link-selling and effective home care advice after each treatment.
- Upsells treatments and performs home-care product retail during post treatment.
- Performs prepaid sales in in packages, series of treatments or gift vouchers.
- Assists and coordinates in product and technical training to therapists.
- Fulfills all scheduled theory and practical training requirements.
General Front Desk and Cashiering
- Assists to handle phone, walk-in, email enquiry providing adequate spa information to guests.
- Performs guest spa booking on Book4Time promptly and accurately.
- Provides warm welcome to guests and fond farewell to guests.
- Performs POS transaction on Book4Time.
- Facilitates in purchase of Spa Package, Gift Certificates and Hotel Gift Certificate
- Assists in the opening and closing duties at the front desk when necessary
- Makes sure all information and personal data provided by guests are kept strictly confidential.
- Guests' treatment forms must be filed back properly after used. It should not be left unattended and should always be kept out of sight
General Housekeeping and Maintenance
- Maintains all spa treatment rooms to the Health and Safety standards.
- Reports any electrical faults and visibly unsightly defects that do not fulfil the treatment room housekeeping/presentation checklist in your assigned treatment room to their respective team leaders/manager.
- Discharges professional treatment room setting, care for equipment and maintain overall treatment room sanitation
- Sets treatment room professionally before and after each treatment, in accordance to standard treatment room setting protocol provided.
- Applies treatment room housekeeping/presentation checklist before and after each treatment.
- Ensures that the towel and linen in the treatment room is adequately replenished for the day and stored as per Standard Operating Procedure.
- Ensures the general cleanliness of the treatment room, pantry & public area.
- Ensures the cleanliness of the preparation room is maintained at all times
- Updates the towel and linen consumption into the vendor's online order request.
Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent guest service delivery
- Knowledge of Anatomy & Physiology
- One to three years previous experience in a Spa, Private Practice, Doctor's Office, Chiropractor's Office or any combination.
- Ability to pleasantly communicate with proper grammar in English.
- Ability to provide legible communication
- Knowledgeable of spa treatments and Products
- Ability to promote Spa products and services.
- Ability to give a timely Spa Service, providing a true relaxation and beneficial experience to each guest.
- Knowledge of draping procedures and protocol.
- Ability to focus attention on guests needs, remaining calm and courteous.
- Ability to promote positive relationship with all guests.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work cohesively with other departments and co-workers as part of a team.
- Ability to recommend and sell Spa products to guests.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.