Job description / Role
Specialist Forensic & Mortuary (Anatomic Pathology) - Urgent Hiring
We are delighted to announce that we are working with the Qatar's is the main provider of secondary and tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East to recruit skilled and experienced Anatomic Pathology (Forensic/Mortuary) Specialist.
They are leading the development of the region's first academic health system - combining innovative research, top-class education and excellent clinical care - and is committed to building a legacy of healthcare expertise in Qatar. It collaborates with key partners who are experts in Qatar and beyond, including Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar, the Institute for Healthcare Improvement and Partners Healthcare, Boston.
They manages 12 hospitals - nine specialist hospitals and three community hospitals - as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.
Qatar is a country in Western Asia. Near to its neighbor country Saudi Arabia and Bahrain. It is very much like Dubai or Abu Dhabi has been one of the main locations for British migrants to re-locate to since the late 1990s. Its tax free salaries, excellent weather and cosmopolitan capital Doha make it one of the best places in the world to live, work and raise a family.
- Excellent Tax free salary
- Family Accommodation
- Allowance for 3 kids Education
- Business Class Flights
- 50 calendar days annual leave plus 10-14 days in Islamic and national holidays
- CPD Allowance
- Family Health Insurance
- Indemnity Cover
- Performing autopsies and experience in Forensic Medicine and Mortuary
The following qualifications are accepted:
Minimum one from below:
- Arab Board of health Specialization.
- Saudi Council for health Specialties.
- Kuwait Institute of Medical Specialization (KIMS).
- UK/Ireland CCT/CCST
- American Board Certification (only approved boards by American
- Board of Medical specialties accepted)
- Canadian Fellowship (RCPSC).
- Fachartz (German Board)
- Australia and New Zealand - Fellowship from Royal Australia and
- New Zealand Colleges
- Clinical MD from Sudan Medical Specialization Board.
- Iraqi Board of Medical Specialization.
- Egyptian MD.
- Medical Council of India.
- Jordanian Board
- FCPS Pakistan.
- Specialist registration from other countries will be considered after an equivalence review.
- Valid license to practice in country of origin or country of practice.
Candidates in List A with 1 year experience while candidates in List B must have at least 3 years' specialist post certification is required.
What happens next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant business without your consent.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.