Job description / Role
1000 Walls is a dedicated design and build Interior Fit-Out and FF&E company with a focus on providing exclusive, functional, and long-lasting turn-key interior design solutions and services. We have tremendous experience working with architects, interior design firms, engineers, developers and clients in the public and private sectors for Interior fit-out works.
We are currently looking for a detail oriented Fit Out Estimator to join our team.
• Compile all tender bids and ensure it is complete in all aspects of pricing and submission
• Check all estimation and tendering aspects relevant to project implementation in the region
• Prepare job summary including cost of labor, material, quantity and quality of the material required strictly as per the specification of client to match all prescribed parameters
• Assist Tendering & Pre-Construction Manager during post tender negotiation / clarification with clients to arrive at tangible decision on tenders with a view to obtain the job with maximum mark-ups and profits
• Update construction cost database to order and track purchased materials, labor and supplies needed for projects
• Monitor, review and oversee contracts submitting bids that determine cost and duration of project
• Update unit rates, material cost database, labor and construction equipment rates to keep them current & prepare construction estimates
• 7-10 year of experience (Middle East preferably) with hands-on involvement in commercial & Quantity Surveying practices on large interior fit out projects
• Bachelor or higher Degree in Quantity Surveying / Bachelor in Civil Engineering
• Experienced in AUTO CAD and MS Office
• CCS (Candy) is highly preferred
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Driving License is an added advantage
• Experienced in estimating and tendering process, site measurement, costing, budgeting and general contracts administration
• Skilled in usage of various forms of Contracts (especially in Middle East)
About the Company
1000 Walls Interiors & Decoration is an Interior Design and Fit-out solutions provider which specializes in delivery of high-end luxury spaces and customized interior solutions. Our team carries extensive experience in Hospitality, Retail and Commercial sector with a focus into design, delivery and installation. We offer complete turn-key project management and delivery, relying on our vast network of local and international suppliers as well as our in-house building teams, which specialize in all aspects of project cycle, from design, MEP and structural steel works to joinery, partitions, gypsum works, FF&E delivery & installation, and bespoke finishes. We engage and have executed projects for all sectors of interior design and fit-out field - government and semi-government, retail, commercial, entertainment, food & beverage, hospitality and private residences. We comply with the highest international standards in quality of work, health & safety and environmental protection, and are certified as Grade-A general contractor.
Specialties: Design, Interior Fit-out, Civil Works, MEP Works, Structural Steel and Metal works, Upholstery, Glass Works, Procurement and Project Management.
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Estimation Engineer
A Large Hypermarket Chain In Qatar
Project Manager - Interior Fit Out
RTC-1 Employment Services
Contracts Manager - Consultancy