Job description / Role
• Quality engineering is the discipline of engineering that creates and implements strategies for quality assurance in product development and production as well as software development.
• Quality engineering body of knowledge includes: Management and leadership.
• Reporting to: Qa/Qc Manager
• Other interactions: Qa/Qc Manager / Client
• Number required: 1
• Duration: Permanent
• Perform and coordinate inspections and determine quality assurance testing models of raw materials and finished products.
• Prepare, document, and execute detailed test plans, test cases, and defect reports.
• Probation: 3 months
• Desired start date: immediately
• Gross monthly base salary: 10,000 - 13,000 Qatar Riyals
• Minimum 8-10 years Experience
• At least 3 years working in gulf countries
• Must be a bachelor in Mechanical Engineer
• Must know MEP works or related, UPDA is a plus, must have driving licence in Qatar, be able to adapt quickly on work environment
• Can work with minimal supervision
• Preferably in Qatar.
About the Company
TAKYEEF Electromechanical W.L.L. (subsidiary of TADMUR Holding W.L.L.) is a Grade A Electromechanical contractor in Qatar since 1997. TAKYEEF Electromechanical W.L.L. is an evolving company that focuses on customer needs and market requirements and is well known for its well engineered projects that incorporate the latest technology and standards of the industry.
Today, TAKYEEF Electromechanical W.L.L. is one of the leading MEPD contractors in the market.
As a dependable partner, TAKYEEF Electromechanical W.L.L. manages, executes and commission all sizes of MEPD projects, beside providing Engineering, Procurement, Installation and Commissioning (EPIC) services for all MEPD disciplines covering all types and scales of project sectors
Senior QA/QA Engineer
One Thousand Walls
QC Engineer / Inspector - O&M
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||3 Aug|
Quality Assurance Engineer
Acciona Facility Services Middle East