Job description / Role
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in real estate investment and development, real estate private equity, or investing banking
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in B2B and B2C Sales
• Minimum 4 years of experience in Middle East, Qatar real Estate, and international investment market
• Proven real estate experience with track record of building strong partnership and relationship across high net worth clients
• Extensive knowledge in dealing with high net worth clients and managing their portfolio
QAR 15000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree or relevant required experience
• Locally available Candidates are priority.
• Arabic/English Language knowledge
• Female or Male.
• Superior selling competence
• Unique and strong selling ability
• Supervisor analytical skills
• Skills in identifying business opportunities with current and prospective clients
• Analyzing opportunities by researching the industry and market trends
• Computer literate and excellent communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Assertive and independent
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager - Wood Industry
MAYKS HR Consulting
B2B Sales Expert
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Leading Sales, Marketing & Third Party Administrator Operating in GCC
Sales Advisor - Jewellery