Job description / Role
- Collects current symptoms, as well as a detailed patient history and then consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Manages basic life support needs and stabilizes patients until the attending physician is available, based upon nursing standards and protocol
- Records patients’ current vital signs
- Works directly under physicians, assisting them during exams, diagnostic testing and treatments
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications.
- Reports adverse reactions to medications
- We are looking for staff nurse with 2 - 8 years experience.
- Female nurse
- Candidate should complete data flow and promatric
- Qatar candidates are preferred
Suitable candidates send your cv online.
About the Company
Gulf Laboratory and X-Ray is a leading Diagnostic Center in the State of Qatar established in 1989 with the most advanced and updated technology in the Laboratory, Radiology, Ultrasonography, Computed Tomography (CT Scan), latest open MRI (SIEMENS), Panoramic X-Ray, Mammogram aspects. The diagnostic center is run by consultants in clinical pathology and diagnostic radiology with highly qualified technicians.