Job description / Role
She will be responsible for all interfacing activities and obtaining the required work permits for a major infrastructure project as well as providing continuous support to general public for ongoing construction works.
- Prepare stakeholder management plan / reports and any related presentation to stakeholder management.
- Liaise and coordinate with relevant governmental bodies to obtain the required approvals / permits.
- Submit and obtain road opening and design review, using Ashghal QDRS / QPRO systems.
- Dealing, handling and resolving any conflicts or complaints from the public and residents pertaining to the project.
- Submit, follow up and obtain TDPs (Traffic Department Permits) for temporary traffic diversions.
- Carry out stakeholder / interfacing activities and review requested NOCs by third parties as requested by the project.
- Develop appropriate methods of communications with local business people and residents.
- Conduct regular and ad-hoc visits to residents affected by the construction works and make necessary reports and feedback to the management if required.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant subject with minimum 3 years experience in similar role.
- Knowledge of Qatar labour regulations and governmental authorities.
- Extensive experience in public relations / communications
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent communication and writing skills both in Arabic and English
- Valid Qatar driving license
About the Company
Bin Omran Trading and Contracting is a Grade "A" Qatari Contracting Company, which specializes in project management, construction, execution and Design Build for road works and infrastructure projects.
BOTC is highly committed to continuously upgrading its performance to keep pace with the emerging needs of the market and ultimately achieve client satisfaction. BOTC recognises that its success comes from and is attributed to its engineers and staff. Without their commitment, ingenuity, and hard work, BOTC would not be the success story it is today or the company we are striving to be tomorrow.
BOTC has a long history of delivering its projects on time, within budget and to the high quality demanded by the client. These are the traditions that made BOTC valued by its clients, and as our CEO, Dori Labaki says: "The road to a successful partnership is paved with guaranteed quality and unrivaled professionalism. Here at BOTC, we have secured an award-winning reputation with our clients built on mutual respect and shared value, and have grown into a leading business institution in Qatar. It is with this confidence that we look forward to many more years of prosperity ahead."