Job description / Role
• Responsible for all external communications and public relations pertaining to the project.
• Works with the client, consultants, contractor, other managers, project engineers, and discipline leads to coordinate schedules and plans for the various elements of the project.
• Ensure stakeholders’ procedures are understood and implemented by design and construction supervision teams;
• Establish and maintain good working relationship with all stakeholders; client, consultants, contractor, other managers
• Participates in negotiations with regulatory Stakeholders, Agencies and in Public Meetings in support of clients’ interests.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
• Over 14 years of post-graduation experience
• Minimum 7 years related experience
• Required experience with PWA (Ashghal) in Local Roads and Drainage Programme
• Able to Interact with all Internal and External Stakeholders (Kahramaa, Ooredoo, Vodafone, QNBN, and all relevant Qatari authorities)
• Must have MMUP
• Already resident in Qatar and must be an Arabic speaker
About the Company
ITALCONSULT is an Italian engineering consulting company established in Rome in 1957 by the largest industrial groups of that time for giving evidence throughout the world of the Italian know-how and capacity to perform engineering.
From December 2012, the Company has a new share structure formed by Bevilacqua Engineering Group, actively operating in Italy in the sector of public and private transport infrastructure (with construction costs amounting to more than 12 billion US$ in the last ten years) through the Companies SIS S.p.A. Studio di Ingegneria Stradale and A&S, Autostrade e Strade Engineering S.p.A., now merged into ITALCONSULT, and two groups representatives of the Italian excellence in the economic and financial fields: Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A., one of the biggest Italian bank very active in supporting infrastructure investments and also in foreign activities (countries of Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Northern Africa), and Tecnoinvestimenti Srl, belonging to the Italian Chambers of Commerce through TECNOHOLDING S.p.A., enjoying their own national and international network able to foster investment initiatives and programmes as well as to activate bilateral technical-commercial agreements.