Job description / Role
- Liaise and coordinate with relevant governmental bodies to obtain the required approvals / permits.
- Prepare stakeholder management plan / reports and any related presentation to stakeholder management.
- Dealing, handling and resolving any conflicts or complaints from the Client and Contractor.
- Carry out stakeholder / interfacing activities and review requested Client by third parties as requested by the project.
- Manage and communicate with stakeholder engagement coordinators, providing guidance and directing their workload activities to ensure timescales and requirements.
- Preparing progress report presentations to the key Stakeholders to ensure continuous engagement, producing minutes of meetings and follow up schedules.
- Leading Stakeholder engagement for the project maintaining the relationship, collaboration, and consistency in all written and verbal correspondence.
- Providing liaison and coordination services with all government bodies and other service providers with respect to the planning and approvals for construction of the Project.
- Managing Authority relationships and requirements to avoid project delays.
- Working closely with the Stakeholder Engagement Lead and Team, manage engagement with the project stakeholders across local authorities, such as KAHRAMAA, Ashghal, Qatar Government and Customs Department, MOI etc.
- Development and successful delivery of stakeholder engagement plans in accordance with the overarching stakeholder engagement strategy.
- Ensure accurate detail and maintain of all stakeholder engagement and all contact/activities are recorded on stakeholder database.
- Provide input into weekly/ monthly reports for project manager and lead team.
- Performs other duties assigned by the upper authority.
- Has Stakeholder / PRO experience
- Must have a degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum experience of 7 years
- Must have a UPDA/MMUP License
- Must be fluent in Arabic and English
About the Company
Erga Group sal is a fully integrated and well-equipped professional engineering consulting firm that has strong and well recognized capability in Architecture and Multi-disciplinary Engineering (including in-house Civil, Structural, Mechanical Electrical, Plumbing and Drainage Divisions).
From its inception in 1980, it thrived and succeeded in becoming one of the leading Engineering and Consulting firms in Lebanon. It did not expand with unwarranted speed, but rather rationally and durably, for long-term performance.
During the Lebanese civil war, it moved some of its activities to Europe, mainly Paris - France. Instead of succumbing to hardships, it gained a wide range of experience.
Now, in synergy with Lebanon's rebirth, Erga Group is as active as ever, broadening its horizons and scope of activities.
From its earliest days, Erga Group sal adopted the latest and most advanced technologies and is considered by friends and competitors alike as a pioneer in Architecture and related fields.
The company's growth has brought it large-scale prestigious projects within Lebanon, and the Middle East Region. Its projects to an increasing extent have required the company to acquire Master planning.