Job description / Role
- Responsible for providing analytical consulting and statistical expertise to the internal team members.
- Assist the Statistical Specialist in researching and developing ad-hoc requests of management to ensure that the bank’s senior management team has access to top quality research insights for decision making.
- Prepare high level reports for the senior management team detailing results of data analysis to ensure that the bank stays abreast of constant changes.
- Perform data management, data mining and statistical analysis under the guidance of the Statistical Specialist.
- Prepare statistical tables and analysis for dissemination it to relevant departments of the bank.
- Compile statistics from source materials, such as survey sheets, test records and research literature.
- Compute and analyse data, using statistical formulas and develop equations for specific type of data under the guidance of the Statistical Specialist.
- Work in close coordination with the Statistical Specialist and conduct an extensive secondary research of credible sources to establish an informed foundation for conclusions, advice and recommended actions.
- Develop and generate customised and ad-hoc reports as and when requested.
- Work in close coordination with the Statistical Specialist and prepare statistical responses using predictive modelling to support the SME’s.
- Compile reports, charts, and graphs that describe and interpret findings of analyses.
- Provide recommendations, to the Statistical Specialist, backed by data for new initiatives and special projects being undertaken at the organisational level.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices being deployed in the Research & Statistics department taking into account ‘international leading practice.
- File data and related information, and maintain and update databases.
- Statistical Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics
- Knowledge of the use of MS Office (Excel, Access) and basic data-basing tools and search the internet for information
- Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience in a research or strategy preferably with a local/Gulf bank in a similar role
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.