Job description / Role
An opportunity to work for a grade "A" main contractor based in Doha, Qatar.
My client is looking for a highly experienced professional as Steel Fabrication Manager in the Senior Manager level who is having relevant experience in managing a large scale Steel Fabrication Factory
• Due to visa restrictions they are looking at candidates from the UK, Europe, South Africa
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Civil or relevant Engineering from a reputed University with Sound Academic Merits.
• Over 20 years’ experience in Management to of Steel fabrication Company or a Factory and Complex Steel Structure scope of work.
• A high degree of understanding of manufacturing systems.
• Significant exposure to Steel Fabrication and welding methodologies.
• Estimation & Tendering .
• Commercial Management.
• Excellent marketing skills and business Development.
• Ability to manage conflicting demands.
• Excellent communication skills to interact with Fabrication employees, Client and Management.
• Ability to build and develop a cohesive team of diverse individuals.
• High degree of honesty and integrity.
• A functional understanding of Quality Control & Assurance.
• Candidate with any GCC Country Company experience would be preferable.
• Salary & Benefits - Negotiable with candidate during Interviews Process.
About the Company
QS Quest Ltd - Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.