Job description / Role
Job description/Key Responsibilities;
• Offers advice in the planning, coordination, and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects according to the Project Quality Plan.
• Solving technical issues, providing advice, management, and preparing reports.
• Develops and implements activities such as the latest technology and methods to improve efficiency, accuracy, and productivity for the department.
• Establish, report, and follow up all on non-conformance activities.
• Enforce the relevant safety rules at site and make sure personal protective equipment is worn as and where required by the staff under their responsibility.
• Attend coordination meetings organized by clients and consultants.
• Conduct daily briefing with site team leaders to follow-up and report on the work progress in order to anticipate any possible delays with regards to planned tasks.
• Take immediate corrective action to avoid any cumulative effect of such deviation and recover the delay to finish the task in due time.
• Conduct regular inspections and assess the work performance done
• Evaluate and resolve any discrepancies and problems arising during construction that affect the quality of works performed.
• Coordinate the handing over of completed works to the client and completion of the necessary rectification works.
Key & Job Skills;
• Leadership skills in Engineering with the ability to handle complex multi-office projects.
• Carrying responsibility for the project's success and providing strong direction for the team.
• Excellent communication and coordination skills (both verbal and written).
• Understanding of project business case and reflect this in the work environment such as productivity, schedule, workhour control, innovation, etc.
• Takes personal responsibility for safety and a healthy environment on the projects and demonstrating this by example.
• Can work as an efficient team with project management and other disciplines and that of the client.
• Sincere, dedicated, hardworking & with pleasing personality
• Should have experience in project management from any reputed steel engineering firms
• Good planning & organization skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously; set priorities; identify & address problems & meet deadlines.
• With Qatar Driving license is desirable
• Completed steelworker apprenticeship
• Able to read and understand blueprints
• Knowledge of applicable safety regulations
• Excellent work ethic.
QAR 4,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Education & Experience;
• Diploma in Civil Engineering/B. E Engineering
• 3 to 5 years in metal foundry and construction work.
• Proficient in AutoCAD applications.
• Multi-office project experience.
• Knowledge of civil construction works and steel structure and aluminum.
• Possess sound understanding of drawings, interface between different objects and systems.
• Possess understanding of business-critical scenarios in terms of site management and safety.
About the Company
KBC Engineering Co W.L.L. is a dedicated structural steel, metalworks, and stainless-steel works provider. We specialize in Pre-Fabricated Buildings, Hot-Rolled Steel Structures and a variety of other industrial and building solutions. We utilize our know-how and decades of industry experience to provide fully-customized solutions for our clients. Our in-house team of engineers, supervisors, technicians and highly-skilled labor has a shared experience of over 100 years in structural steel works and other metalworks and metal fabrication. We take pride in the hundreds of projects we have executed for the government and semi-government sector such as Qatari Armed Forces and Woqod. Our clients can always expect us to deliver their projects on time and on budget. We use fully automated machinery in our workshop and fabrication yard to provide precision building, welding, and fabrication of steel and other metals. Our commitment to providing a high-quality product to our clients and end-users is captured by our ISO-certified quality strategy and processes.
Specialties: Structural Steel Works, Metalworks, Pre-Fabricated Buildings, Hot-Rolled Steel Structures, Welding, Industrial Solutions.
Civil Site Inspector
Power Systems & Information Technology (PSTech)
Civil Engineer - Interior Fit-out (MMUP Grade B or A)
Ignite Search & Selection
Project Engineer - Construction
Civil Site Engineer
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jul|