Job description / Role
The Stock Keeper is responsible for receiving, inspecting, storing and issuing merchandise for use in the shop.
- Receive merchandize, count it physically and electronically in order to ensure accuracy of information and inspect its quality to report discrepancies.
- Classify, store and tag items in the warehouse on a daily basis as per shop procedures and items characteristics, in order to ensure timely finding and release of products.
- Participate in the inventory of products and report the end-of-day inventory status to Shop Manager.
- Assist Sales Associates in replenishing stocks on the shelves in order to ensure availability of products at all times.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- High School Degree
- Relationship Building
- Customer Focus
- Attention to details
- Self Development
- Change and Adaptability Initiative
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.