Job description / Role
The Stock Keeper will proactively reach out to the store team in order to deliver their requirements on time. This role individually contributes by ensuring proper and efficient execution of the tasks in line with store and company policies and guidelines; in such a manner as to ensure the availability of the products, monitor and maintain quality of products to meet luxury standards.
- Check the product merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced.
- Report any merchandise discrepancies, disposals based on inventory, profit and loss to the Store keeper Supervisor
- Closely monitoring products displayed and in warehouse
- Takes inventory and identifies reorder needs for approval from Supervisor.
- Make a success of each delivery in term of timing, organization, no discrepancy.
- Consistent in quality checks through the day and stock refilling.
- Be able to identify sensitive products and quality assurance at all times.
- Assists and suggest to Supervisor depleted stocks for re-ordering based on the movement in the stock shelves.
- Maintain the quantity and the quality of the merchandise.
- Ensure to inform the line manager on the damaged items.
- With 1- 2 years relevant experience
- At least High School graduate, college-level preferable
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Good organization and learning skills
- Integrity & trust
- Be able to deliver quality service/assistance to the team.
- Excellent eye-for-detail, organized, good numeric skill.
- Able to work on fast paced working environment.
- Physically fit to do manual labor/heavy lifting
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Equinox Global Investments
Store Keeper / Stores Assistant - 1 Year Contract
Manpower Middle East