Job description / Role
• To receive the materials supplied by the vendor as per the purchase order placed by the Purchase Department.
• To check the materials thoroughly for quality, quantity, specification, condition etc.
• To categories the materials category wise and stock in the appropriate locations.
• To take appropriate action for care and preservation of the materials.
• Periodical stock verification and ensure correctness of stock at all times.
• To take safety measure for the safely by store house, materials and men working in store.
• To maintain the neat and tidiness of store house.
• To issue materials to the departments as per the indents.
• To issue materials to departments as per the schedule.
• To pass the bills of the materials received from vendor and send it to Accounts department for payment.
• To carry out periodical condemnation board for the unserviceable materials.
• To take action for disposal of scraps materials as per the procedure.
• To maintain all the documents up to data.
• Generate reports and submit to concerted authorities.
• To attend audit by the auditors.
• Provide the skills required in the operation of a store.
• Set up an efficient system for storekeeping.
• Responsible for the maintenance of maximum and minimum stocks, the operation of an accounting system, the maintenance of inventory records, the preparation of material orders, and the receiving, inspecting, and storing of supplies disbursed on job orders and material transfers.
• Assist with the preparation and maintenance of a file of standardized ordering specifications.
• Monitor the inventory of supplies stored in the warehouse.
• Prepare reports of stockroom condition and activity.
• Train and develop subordinates, provide appropriate coaching, guidance and supervision to subordinates, and complete annual performance evaluations.
• Responsible for duties as assigned, relating to internal controls, and including safe-guarding of company assets, reliability of stores financial information, and compliance with Company policies and procedures.
About the Company
KBC Engineering Co W.L.L. is a dedicated structural steel, metalworks, and stainless-steel works provider. We specialize in Pre-Fabricated Buildings, Hot-Rolled Steel Structures and a variety of other industrial and building solutions. We utilize our know-how and decades of industry experience to provide fully-customized solutions for our clients. Our in-house team of engineers, supervisors, technicians and highly-skilled labor has a shared experience of over 100 years in structural steel works and other metalworks and metal fabrication. We take pride in the hundreds of projects we have executed for the government and semi-government sector such as Qatari Armed Forces and Woqod. Our clients can always expect us to deliver their projects on time and on budget. We use fully automated machinery in our workshop and fabrication yard to provide precision building, welding, and fabrication of steel and other metals. Our commitment to providing a high-quality product to our clients and end-users is captured by our ISO-certified quality strategy and processes.
Specialties: Structural Steel Works, Metalworks, Pre-Fabricated Buildings, Hot-Rolled Steel Structures, Welding, Industrial Solutions.