Job description / Role
• To receive the materials supplied by the vendor as per the purchase order placed by the Purchase Department.
• To check the materials thoroughly for quality, quantity, specification, condition etc.
• To categories the materials category wise and stock in the appropriate locations.
• To take appropriate action for care and preservation of the materials.
• Periodical stock verification and ensure correctness of stock at all times.
• To take safety measure for the safely by store house, materials and men working in store.
• To maintain the neat and tidiness of store house.
• To issue materials to the departments as per the indents.
• To issue materials to departments as per the schedule.
• To pass the bills of the materials received from vendor and send it to Accounts department for payment.
• To carry out periodical condemnation board for the unserviceable materials.
• To take action for disposal of scraps materials as per the procedure.
• To maintain all the documents up to data.
• Generate reports and submit to concerted authorities.
• To attend audit by the auditors.
• Provide the skills required in the operation of a store.
• Set up an efficient system for storekeeping.
• Responsible for the maintenance of maximum and minimum stocks, the operation of an accounting system, the maintenance of inventory records, the preparation of material orders, and the receiving, inspecting, and storing of supplies disbursed on job orders and material transfers.
• Assist with the preparation and maintenance of a file of standardized ordering specifications.
• Monitor the inventory of supplies stored in the warehouse.
• Prepare reports of stockroom condition and activity.
• Train and develop subordinates, provide appropriate coaching, guidance and supervision to subordinates, and complete annual performance evaluations.
• Responsible for duties as assigned, relating to internal controls, and including safe-guarding of company assets, reliability of stores financial information, and compliance with Company policies and procedures.
About the Company
KBC Engineering Co. W.L.L. was incorporated in Doha - Qatar in 1994, as an associate of the SASCO Group of companies. The company offers services such as Pre Fabricated Buildings, Hot Rolled Steel structures and various other industrial solutions, to suit the specific requirement of our clients. KBC takes pride in its innovative concepts and systems and systems and genuine efforts to provide customixed solutions.
KBC is managed by experienced professionals with a team of qualified engineers, supervisors anf highly skilled technicians. We have completed hundreds of projects for our clients, well within the planned budget and time frame at various locations across the state.
The fully automated and equipped workshops are capable of taking up technically challenging projects and ensuring their completion with the highest precision. KBC possesses the capacity to complete projects well within the planned period of time which is a pre requisite to stay afloat in the industry. The ability to complete quality projects on time has earned KBC the name "FAST TRACK STEEL BUILDERS".
We are committed to the pursuit of value creation and transparancy through profitable growth. Our prime focus is on competitive pricing, quality assurance and timely delivery.