Job description / Role
This Management position within the division will responsible in achieving the medium to long term objectives of the store:
- The main role of the Store Manager is to manage day to day operations of the store.
- Define the commercial store policy and organization.
- He implements the tools to achieve and reports regarding results to the general direction. He determined in agreement with it.
- The autonomy he has and the extension of his responsibilities, differ according to the store size and style of delivery in which he works.
- He is often delegating its powers to employees with whom he works and he spends more time in control of the sales floor and framing.
- He must have knowledge of accounting, recruitment, training and motivation of staff and even loading bays and receipt of goods.
- He must identify resources needed to achieve the objectives and projected budgets.
- Analyse any differences daily (turnover, margin) by department and final operating accounts.
- Implement the national advertising and promotion or develop those under the local level.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Minimum of 8-10 years of progressive responsibility in retail store operation with successful multi-unit specially responsibility
- Must have on in-depth understanding of the market
- Revenue and profit making orientation
- Must be able to identify and resolves problem in a timely manner
- Can speak English, French and Arabic if possible.
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.